Sunday, March 16, 2014

Finally weekeeeend~ (edited 110720172126EEST)

Finally it's weekend! ^-^

Last few days the weather has been sunny after many and many weeks of cloudy weather. :)   But last night it snowed and now roads are slippery again  :(  Right away after all snow had already melted... and weather forecasts promised temperatures like -16 for next week (oh no, I can't go to school by bike anymore perhaps..)


Yesterday I finally remember to took my camera with me when I went outside for walk. The photos below are from yesterday  :)



No snow anymore..

..and not much ice on the lake anymore D:


..but puddles are still frozen.


Looks like that spring is coming so early this year


Lake.


More water.


The neighbourhood in which I'm living with my family  :)


There was a ice rink on this rink, but not anymore  D:


Town from the other side of the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment